Our Jungle House welcomes you in a natural environment, where we strive to make your holiday memorable. ...
- currency : the currency is the colon but dollars are widely accepted
- language : Official language is Spanish but English is also widely spoken
- Visa : no visa is required for stays less than 90 days
- telephone code : 506 ( dial 00 for the international code)
- Time difference : are 7 hours in winter, 8 hours in summer, less than in France
- seasons : Tamarindo is located in Guanacaste, and has a tropical climate with a dry season (rain is less frequent in the late afternoon ) the best time to visit is from December to April
Our " Jungle Villa " is located in Villareal, 5 km from Tamarindo, a well known destination for surfers in the province of Guanacaste. Nestled on the edge of the jungle, you will hear the howler monkeys, and see hummingbirds, iguanas, and many species of birds that frequent the tropical garden
Surfing, sport fishing, mountain biking and beach cruisers, horse riding, diving and snorkeling , yoga and pilates, tennis, golf, quads, canopy tours, tour in the Parque Nacional Marino Las Bolas
You will find near :
- market fruits and vegetables weekly at Villareal (at 800m)
- Supermarket at 2kms
- Commercial-centre at 2kms
- Pharmacy,24 hour doctor , veterinarian at 4km
- Playa Tamarindo ,at 5kms famous for its surf.
Tamarindo is a very lively resort (restaurants, clubs, bars, shops), which is part of the Parque Nacional Marino Las Bolas
- Playa Grande extending over 5 km from playa Tamarindo is frequented by leatherback sea turtles lay their eggs there during the nesting season .